As I travel a lot I thought I should share with you some of my best packing tips. After I started modeling I’ve been traveling a lot for jobs and I’ve learned how to pack smart and light (as light as possible).
Here are some of my best packing tips for short travels:
- Take ONLY a few basics. Think versatility: day to night, mix and match, keep it simple. Take accessories to change up the look.
- Chose clothes than don’t wrinkle easily
- If you have clothes that do wrinkle, take a hot shower and keep the heat and steam inside the closed bathroom. Afterwards put the clothes on hangers and put them inside. The steam makes them flat again!
- Use the rolling techniques and put in vertically in the bag so you can see it from the top
- Put an extra bag inside your bag in case you go shopping
- When flying use light clothes and always drink a lot of water
- Bring a hydrating mist inside the plane, but only a small spritzer otherwise they take it from you.
- Put your shampoo, conditioner etc in small containers. You’ll save a lot of weight and space.
- Bring your own food, fruits and veggies in the plane. Your stomach will feel so much better.
- Have in mind that the dress code in other countries may be different than in yours.
What is your best packing tips for short travels?