New Year’s Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. I’ve had a great start of 2013 so far and hope it will be an even better year than 2012.
I don’t really like the whole concept of New Year Resolutions but I have made a small list of which hopes and expectations I have for the new year, just like I did last year.
- Be fitter, stronger and run faster. I’ve started on this one already but I want to continue beating my personal records and go to the gym more often.
- Take better care of myself! This year too I will continue to take good care of myself, by this I mean drinking more water, sleep more, eat healthier food, and last but not least take better care of my skin.
- Enjoy life (even) more! In general do whatever makes me happy – be more impulsive, take risks, smile, travel and live life!
- Study harder. I will try to focus even more on my online studies this year, I only have 1,5 years left on my bachelor but I’m also planning on taking an additional 1 year course this autumn so I definitely need to be structured and focus on my studies.
- Spend more time with my family, boyfriend and friends. This is definitely the most important one but also the hardest as my friends, family and boyfriend are spread all around the world!
Do you have any New Years resolutions for 2013 – and if so, what? :)