Hello cupcakes! This is a pre-written post as I am busy working right now – my first job in Hamburg, yay! It’s been a while since I did one of my “Instaweek” posts, this one will be a bit different – with only my Instagram pictures from Germany.
1. Driving faaaast on the Autobahn outside Dusseldorf 2. On the train from Paris to Dusseldorf, I was on first class and it was the most comfortable train ride I’ve ever had!
3. Me and my dear friend Laura spent our Sunday at a huge spa in Cologne 4. Love this salad, I don’t remember the name but apparently it’s typical from the Frankfurt area
5. Taking the Hamburg u-bahn on my way to go-sees 6. this is my home for the next two weeks
7. Love these old ceilings 8. Walking towards the beautiful Rathausmarkt in the center of Hamburg, it’s so beautiful in this area
9. Love my neighborhood in Hamburg – Rotherbaum 10. Running around the lake in Hamburg, it must be so beautiful there in spring/summer
Although it is a little bit lonely here in Hamburg (I barely know anyone here) I’m starting to really like this city! I definitely want to go back here in spring time! I’m also trying to learn a bit German, I do understand quite a bit as there are many similarities to Norwegian but when it comes to speaking I’m not very good – and I hate being in a foreign country not being able to communicate in their language. Anyway, if you want to follow me on Instagram my username is byhanne. Hope you are having a lovely Thursday! :)