Products I’ve used up #4

by Hanne on November 16, 2012

I’ve gathered together a few products that I’ve recently used up, which means it’s time for another Products I’ve Used Up post. Here are my thoughts about them..

Clarins Moisture-Rich Body Lotion
In my opinion this is definitely more a cream than a lotion, it has a quite thick, rich consistency. It feels a little bit greasy at first but keeps your skin moisturized for a very long time. It definitely does a great job moisturizing my sensitive skin, which I need at this time of the year. Unfortunately I don’t think I will repurchase, I’m not a huge fan of the scent and I was a bit disappointed with the ingredients with mineral oil listed second, I was expecting more from a brand like Clarins.

Avène Thermal Spring Water
I use this product all year long, mostly in summer as a refreshing spray, but it also does a great job calming my irritated skin in winter. I use this after cleansing morning and night but also throughout the day. Any redness in my face seems to disappear after using this! Love it!

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
This is definitely my all-time favorite tinted moisturizer, it’s sheer, very lightweight but still gives a little coverage and evens out the skintone. I love the healthy glow it gives to my skin. The only thing I don’t like is the opening of this product, for some reason it gets really messy. If I find another product that is just as good and has a better tube/packaging I might buy that instead, however I haven’t found that product yet..

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
I got this primer when I purchased the Naked palette and this was my first eyeshadow primer. It definitely does what an eyeshadow primer should; it makes my eyeshadow blendable, enhanced and pigmented. It lasts for a very long time and you only need a tiny bit of product. Love it!

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector 01
I have written about this lip product many times before and it has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time now. It has the most delicious scent and gives a lovely, natural sheen to the lips and is not too glossy. What I love the most about it is that it’s so conditioning. I will of course repurchase.

What about you guys? Which products did you recently use up? :)

Teri November 16, 2012 at 21:10

The LM Tinted Moisturizer is my all time favorite too!
Teri recently posted..Friday Finds: November 16, 2012.

Hanne November 17, 2012 at 12:59

It’s an amazing product! :)

Constanze November 16, 2012 at 21:51

Love the Thermal Water Spray from Avène! <3 I use it every morning and evening after cleaning my skin. :) The quality is amazing.
The Clarins Lip Perfector and the UDPP I like, too.
Have a fantastic weekend, Hanne! :)
xx

Hanne November 17, 2012 at 13:00

Me too I love the Thermal Spray, it’s so simple but amazing! Have a nice weekend you too Constanze! :)
Xx

Lise November 17, 2012 at 12:23

Et lite tips angående LM tinted moisturizer, den har nettopp kommet ut i kompakt versjon, som antakelig er mindre rotete og lett å ta med for touch-ups. Har ikke testet den selv enda, men den er på vei til meg i posten=)

Hanne November 17, 2012 at 13:00

Tusen takk for tipset Lise, skal definitivt sjekke den ut! ;)

Astrid November 17, 2012 at 14:42

I have all this products and I love them too, but I have to admit that sadly, I was a little disappointed by the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, and don’t know really why but I just didn’t impressed me that much
Astrid recently posted..{Current Obsessions}

Hanne November 18, 2012 at 01:00

I think it’s a product that is very hyped up and most people are expecting A LOT for it.. It’s simple but I like it :)

Cara November 21, 2012 at 17:01

I used to be a devoted LM Tinted moisturizer fan for years (6yrs!) but then NARS brought out their tinted moisturizer this year and lots of my friends started raving about it. About how good the colours are (more universally flattering yellow undertones than the awful pink undertones of LM), a much nicer consistency, how they glowed when they used it and that it was full of lots of skincare properties rather than just a tinted moisturizer. Got to say I was very skeptical but a bought one of the NARS tinted moisturizers and Im sold too.
I just simply look better and more healthy. Cant recommend it enough and I dont have the same spillage issues with the tube like I had with LM as the NARS ones is a flip-top lid. Im still trying to use up the rest of the LM tinted moisturizer I have left as I hate waste but its hard when I know I dont look as good when I use the NARS one!

Marina(Makeup4all) November 21, 2012 at 20:45

I also really love Clarins’ lip perfector & have two shades, their Colour Quench lip balms are great, too.
I do have that body lotion as well and it is nice (did not know about MO as I have a mini size and did not see the list of the ingredients) but I love their Extra-Firming Body Cream so much better!
Marina(Makeup4all) recently posted..Rouge Bunny Rouge Eye Gloss Smithereens of Stars Review, Swatches and Look

Elisabeth November 22, 2012 at 13:23

I love the lip product from Clarins, I picked it up at the airport a month ago and I haven`t stopped using it since!
Elisabeth recently posted..Christian Louboutin ankle boots