I could barely recognize Kristen Stewart at the cover of W Magazine, she looks so different, but absolutely stunning! I love the 60s inspired cat eye make-up, the voluminous hair and the delicate, sexy pink lips.
– Apply the foundation all over your face for a matte and flawless finish.
– Put some highlighter on your cheek bone, the bridge of your nose and under your eyebrow to highlight your features and open your eyes.
– Use a eye brow pencil or powder to really mark and fill your eyebrows like they have done with Kristen’s brows in the picture.
– Now this is the tricky part, apply your eyeliner to achieve the cat eyes, make the line as close to the lashes as possible, trying to follow your natural lash line. Apply both under and over your eyes. As you reach the outer corner of the eye, slowly tip the line up towards the end of your eye brow. Then you make a straight line back towards the middle of your eye and you fill it in. The line should be quite thick (as in the photos).
– Put on the false lashes and apply mascara to make them stick together.
– Now apply the pink blush on the apples of your cheek and on the cheek bones.
– Apply pink/nude lipstick and for maximum effect use a light colored lip liner on the very outer part of your lips.
For a video tutorial on how to do the make-up, click here.